Efficient and Cost Effective - Reduce product cost when you buy in rolls. It measures 12 inch by 5 feet (12"x5ft) rolls. Works well with all plotters or cutting machines. Saves time on cutting and easily maximize the use of design space of the vinyl without any hustle of cutting and fitting on your cutting mat.
Easy application and process - this HTV iron on heat transfer vinyl is easy to weed and it's moderate adhesive backing hold strong without loosing details of any fine lines on your design that might pull out when you weed the vinyl. For best results, always make sure that your machine is in proper cutting settings.
- Soft ,Elastic and Durable, fade-free vinyl - Backing is coated with polyurethane adhesive that gives longer life span to the vinyl, holds well to the fabric and can withstand 40+ washes without peeling or cracking. Compatible with light and dark fabrics.
Wide range of usage - This premium heat transfer vinyl is ideal for logos, numbers, letters, and other custom graphics on fabrics. Use it on any occasions such as birthdays, Christmas, wedding, baptismal, family reunion, bachelor party, bachelorette party or even as personalized gifts for yourself. .
- Package Include 1 x Heat Transfer Vinyl Roll
This Premium Iron-on heat transfer Vinyl is ideal for logos, numbers, letters, and other custom graphics on fabrics such as cotton, polyester, and poly/cotton blends.
Create designs with up to 3 colour layers without a problem. Easily create professional personalized garments in few simple easy steps.
|Shirt Color Application
|White Shirts, White Coloured Shirts, Black Shirts, Dark Coloured Shirts
Moderate Adhesive Backing for easy weeding
|Cotton, Polyester, Cotton/Polyester, Satin
- Before cutting the vinyl. On your cutting software mirror/reverse your design .
Set your machine into the right cutting pressure . *Settings may vary based on blade condition and age of machine.
- After cutting. Weed the excess vinyl from the design.
- Set your heat press machine temperature.
- Pre-heat the garment for for 3 to 5 seconds to remove the wrinkle and release the moisture from the shirt.
- Place the Vinyl on the t shirt( protective gloss film on the top ).
- Place the Teflon / parchment paper sheet on the top of your design. Heat pressed for 10 to 15 seconds
- After heating, let it cool down for around 3 to 5 seconds before peeling. (Hot Peel)
- For best results, Cure the vinyl. Place your Teflon sheets or parchment paper on the top of the vinyl. Heat press for 5 to 10 seconds. Curing the Vinyl helps the adhesive to hold stronger on the garment. Slowly peel the Teflon from the vinyl and your done.
Recommended Temperature Setting: 150℃(302℉) to 160℃(320℉)
-Evenly Heat Press each section of the design with medium to firm pressure for 10-15 seconds; Add more time if needed.
-Use medium pressure for 10-15 seconds;
*If any part of the iron on vinyl lifts off, repeat the steps above until you can peel off the clear backing without lifting up the vinyl.
Helpful Tips :
1. Preheat the garment to remove the wrinkle and moisture.
2. To avoid cold spots and ruining your shirt, check your machine if it is giving enough pressure and evenly giving the right temperature.
3. Please wait for at least 24 hours to wash your design and do not bleach.